My phone is not letting me schedule any events onto the calendar. Anytime that I try to put a date and time and event into the phones calendar, immediately after I hit save, if I go back and try to see it on the calendar, it is gone. This problem has been pretty ongoing and persistent.
    This is a galaxy note edge, I think it worked okay when I 1st got it, but problems with the phone have increasingly been getting worse. This particular problem is that when I put in a date, scheduled time, or what ever, I fill out all the information about the appointment, or event that I have at that time, all the notifications and so on, and as soon as I hit save, there is never anything left on the calendar, even the dates that I had JUST put into it.
    Anybody else have this issue? Starting to wonder if I have a defective phone. About 2 weeks ago, I had only had the phone for about a month, and the thumb print lock app locked me out, I couldn't remember my alternate password, and I had to have the entire thing brought back to factory settings!!!
    10-14-2015 10:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which account are the calendar events being entered into, your Google account, Samsung account, or local Phone account? You should be able to see that in the event entry screen, near the top. Make sure the Calendar app is set to display the correct account, corresponding to the account where you're entering all of these events.
    10-14-2015 11:58 AM