Music Program on Samsung Tablet A

A

AC Question

I have this tablet and have ordered a 128 mg sd card. I want to put my iTunes music on the card. I see an icon called music and it has tables for artists etc. Can I use this app to play my music once I transfer it to my device? I tried to find out more about this application so that I could look it up on the web to see how it works, but there was nothing in the settings to identify it. All I know is that it is called Music.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The stock Music app is the music player. As long as your iTunes files aren't copy-protected, you should be able to copy them directly to the SD card (insert the card into your computer and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop). Then insert the SD card into the tablet, and open the Music app to see if it recognizes the music.

Another good option is to upload your entire iTunes library to your Google Play Music library in the cloud using Music Manager: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1075570?hl=en. Once it's in the cloud, you can stream it from or download it to any device where you're logged into your Google account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol