Why cant i answer calls on my Samsung Grand Prime?

A

AC Question

have 2 grand primes. same issue on both. Did everything possible as a fix. Factory reset - updates - finally full replacements. Issue still there. Logs every incoming call as "Missed call" cannot even set the "Answer with home button" feature - cannot use answer with voice command. any help much appreciated! Att/tracfone. Samsung - none of them had any answers but "replace phone" - which did not fix problem. All other features work beautifully?

bostonjulie

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
yes - rings - phone Number & name displays - all of it. then i slide green and immediately says "Missed call" . Then changed to Answer with home button - same thing - immediately goes to "Missed call". Can make outgoing calls no problem. and when another call comes in while i'm on a call - it displays "call waiting" but when hitting "Answer" again goes to "Missed call"

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Strange. When you answer, do you have to slide the phone icon one way or the other? It sounds like you're sliding it toward a green answer icon, is that right?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And when you answer, you're dragging that green phone icon all the way to the right? Have you checked with your carrier to see if there's a problem with the SIM card or anything like that?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non