Error Loop: Google Play Services has Stopped

A

AC Question

I recently purchased an LGL15G Sunrise pre-paid smartphone about a month ago, which has android version 4.4.2 and kernel version 3.4.0+. Starting yesterday, upon unlocking my phone I'm assailed with continuous error messages reading "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped" and "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped". These error messages are making it near impossible to use my phone because they keep popping up constantly. I am also unable to send or receive text messages (haven't tried phone calls) and I can't factory reset, my phone just freezes whenever I try. Any ideas?

Madalina Gabriela

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem, managed with difficulty to factory reset and tried all the tutorials about clearing data and cache of Google play store, google play services, google play framework or whatever. Still after I log into my google account the "Unfortunately google play services have stopped" keep appearing and after a while whtever I tried to open (settings, google play store) crashes:mad:. I have Android 4.4.2 on kernel version 3.4.67 release 19#1 on sat Dec 6 2014. Could not find a way to uninstall google play store or reinstalling the apk from internet I managed with great difficulty to copy through usb (there is no way to actually use Google play store as the messages seem more frequent and I keep getting disconected). Please help! :'(.
I used the phone for 7 months before this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge