Ok. When... THEIR ...meaning THE SENDERS... message gets seen by me.... It will have my photo on their phone next to the message they sent me saying seen. N vice versa. However... When my sister send me a message.. It will have her profile pic to the left line normal but... It will also have here next to the message she sent me ! That's weird. Could it mean that someone else is watching her messenger from another computer also... So a message sent by her... Will also be seen by her !?

Phillyjoeyb
    My sister is not on my phone contacts.... Again... When someone messages you on Facebook Messenger.. Their profile pic is on the LEFT on your phone. Well.. Besides it being. The left on my phone...It is also on the right n it say seen on her own message she sent me n it have her profile pic on the RIGHT at the bottom of the message she sent me !
    10-15-2015 09:52 PM
    Your sisters contact on your phone will also be linked to her facebook profile. If you go into your contacts on the phone, you will see that your sister is linked with facebook. You can remove this if you like.
    10-16-2015 07:03 AM
    My sisters not in my phone contacts I never said that she was

Phillyjoeyb
    10-16-2015 09:03 AM
    I did tell by the way that you answer the question that you don't understand the question and I'm stating my opinion and I'm not being rude I just have to let you know that in my opinion you should reread it carefully and maybe you can understand it better.

Phillyjoeyb
    10-16-2015 09:04 AM