Hi , i just got my s6 off ebay for a really decent price , marked as new , but just opened box to make a brief test on it . I love it , other that its kinda slower next to my buddies s5-s , i have this other problem. When i record a video on this device , and put my headset on , i would recieve the sound only from the right earbud.. can someone help me fix this ? Other tings such as playing music works just fine.
    Thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-16-2015 03:28 PM
    Someone ?

10-16-2015 07:49 PM
    How much was the device and was the device sold by a high rated seller? Why about reviews of the seller?

You can try a factory reset and see if that helps. Otherwise, it could be a defective device or a fake S6.
    10-16-2015 08:19 PM
    When buying on eBay especially at a great price for a new device it could be counterfeit and you should use the benchmark tools. I found an article about checking to see if your phone is a fake or not. How to tell if your Android device is a fake or a clone
    10-16-2015 08:58 PM
    The device functions good , a bit slower than my friends galaxy s5 . Maybe its cause of the newer software 5.1 i am not sure..first tike on android after windows phone. Device was 365 $ . I have done some searxhes and everyrhing showa that ita the original devoce , except that it dont have the logo on the back. Just empty blackness.
    The home button is a little bit loose but i have searched about that and i see many of the s6 black versions users complain of same.
    Seller has good reviews
    I will try the app you suggested tomorow when i get acess to a laptop.
    Edit: i have just tested the voice recorder app and it works on both earbuds..camera one doesnt , i dont know why...
    10-16-2015 09:00 PM
    Hmm ?

10-17-2015 08:38 PM