Galaxy s6 video recording audio problem.

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi , i just got my s6 off ebay for a really decent price , marked as new , but just opened box to make a brief test on it . I love it , other that its kinda slower next to my buddies s5-s , i have this other problem. When i record a video on this device , and put my headset on , i would recieve the sound only from the right earbud.. can someone help me fix this ? Other tings such as playing music works just fine.
Thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
How much was the device and was the device sold by a high rated seller? Why about reviews of the seller?

You can try a factory reset and see if that helps. Otherwise, it could be a defective device or a fake S6.

Lolerica Smekerica

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
The device functions good , a bit slower than my friends galaxy s5 . Maybe its cause of the newer software 5.1 i am not sure..first tike on android after windows phone. Device was 365 $ . I have done some searxhes and everyrhing showa that ita the original devoce , except that it dont have the logo on the back. Just empty blackness.
The home button is a little bit loose but i have searched about that and i see many of the s6 black versions users complain of same.
Seller has good reviews
I will try the app you suggested tomorow when i get acess to a laptop.
Edit: i have just tested the voice recorder app and it works on both earbuds..camera one doesnt , i dont know why...
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol