Since I uploaded Android 6.0, I cannot see my folders when tethered to my Toshiba laptop. Device Mgr sees tablet, but no contents?? Uninstalled driver and rebooted. No change now I cannot transfer files as laptop says there are none. ??

Window 10
    Toshiba Satellite laptop

What's happening!? An advanced 'thank you' to anyone that can assist with this quandary.
    10-16-2015 05:07 PM
    This fooled everyone until AC published the answer a few days ago. Once your phone is plugged into the USB and your computer "sees" it, swipe down to reveal your phone's notification panel and you'll see something to do with USB. Choose MTP file transfer and everything will show up on the computer (you'll need to close and re-open your Windows file manager).
    Jack Tripper2 likes this.
    10-16-2015 05:32 PM
    U rock, KCAndroid1. Now I did just discover this fix about an hr ago. But still... really appreciate ur quick response.

I did however notice that it is not acting as a default. I clicked and un-clicked a few times now. But just goes back to 'charging only' Yuk! Any further suggestions?
    10-16-2015 08:08 PM
    No, I think it just has to be done each time. No idea why. Not a big deal, since there are now so many ways to avoid ever having to plug my phone into my PC.
    10-16-2015 08:50 PM