I have an LG G3 and it seems that whenever I am using wifi or data, I get a pop up in google chrome saying my phone is infected with viruses. I also get random pop ups for the google play store for games. I have ran multiple virus scans and they all come up that I have no viruses. This is super annoying. Does anyone have a solution that does not involve me having to do a factory reset? If it has to be done, is there a way I can back up my info using an app without having to use a computer?
    10-16-2015 06:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does that only occur while browsing, or does it also occur while on the homescreen, or in other apps? If it's only while browsing, then it's related to the sites you're visiting. The virus popup is almost certainly bogus, trying to lure you into installing that "security" app that is probably malicious itself.

If it's happening outside the browser, then you probably installed some adware inadvertently, along with some other app that you did intend to install (probably a game). Uninstall apps one by one until that behavior goes away.
    10-16-2015 06:44 PM