Lollipop, if i can't go back to kitkat, will you replace the phone that you ruined?

A

AC Question

I can't say enough about how bad lollipop is compared to kitkat both function and design. Battery problems, got that too and it is not half of the issues. The whole design looks as though there was no practical thought to the design. The graphics look like a step back to the stone ages. Not only do the graphics look bad but, the keyboard keys and fonts are smaller and the home page is smaller. and white characters on a turquoise background?? I cannot see half of the things i could before without glasses. And, pushing it out without a recovery process?? You should be held liable.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! We're an independent community forum that has no direct affiliation with Google or any other device manufacturer. But if we actually were the right people to complain to, I would suggest taking a different tack. Accusing someone of ruining your stuff doesn't necessarily endear you to them, and makes them less inclined to help you.

Which phone do you have? Have you tried a cache partition wipe, if possible on your phone? If it's a Samsung, you could try flashing the KitKat firmware using Odin: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...w-flash-stock-rom-via-odin-new-interface.html