Why aren't my bookmark folders all visible on my phone?

A

AC Question

Hi! So, I have a Galaxy 5s and I've just started having problems with my bookmarks on the Google Chrome app. It seems that whenever I attempt to save a new bookmark not all my folders are visible and I only have the option of saving them in just a few (like desktop and mobile folders). As someone who quite frequently uses this app and tends to save many pages it really is an inconvenience.

Also, since the problem began any page that I save through my phone won't appear on my desktop when I try to find them in my bookmarks. I've heard some people say that issues like this have arisen from the new updates however I have yet to update my phone.

If anyone can offer some advice on how to fix this, I'd REALLY appreciate the help XD

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I suggest always saving bookmarks to the Desktop Folders, so that they're easy to find in your desktop Chrome browser.

Make sure Chrome is set to sync. Go to the Settings>Accounts-Google>[your account], and make sure Chrome is checked on, and has synced successfully.