So, a few days ago I got an update notification for my LG F60 (KitKat), from MetroPCS. It was supposedly just a few security tweaks so I installed it.

After installing it, the default media player in both Chrome and MetroWEB changed.
    Before it was just a dark grey player with simple controls, now it's white, with blue controls and frequently stops videos despite being fully loaded. I hate it, how do I go back to the one I was using before?
    10-18-2015 09:22 AM
    OP here, I made an account. I'd like to add that i can no longer open Youtube through Google's video tab via chrome anymore. What gives
    10-18-2015 02:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I doubt you can get the old player back, because the update most likely replaced or updated it with what you have now. You could install a 3rd party player like MX Player, and select it as default.
    10-18-2015 03:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I doubt you can get the old player back, because the update most likely replaced or updated it with what you have now. You could install a 3rd party player like MX Player, and select it as default.
    I tried mx player though it doesnt replace the built in player when on Youtube (website itself, not the app).
    Its the same player while opening webms on other websites.

There's gotta be something i could do cause this sucks
    10-19-2015 12:26 AM