Thanks Tumultus

A

AC Question

I got to the create an account space, filled in all of the information, through the verify that 'I am not a robot' then a page came up saying I might get something in my email from mobile nations (nothing has come yet) then tried to reply which takes me right back to create an account. I probably just signed up for some more adds which is what started my phone problems in the first place. My first question posted Oct. 6 titled "My phone connects to data automatically" is no longer valid as the phone now has no image so nothing works. Thanks for trying.

Mad Chaps

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I'm also a newbie at AC, but I don't recall having any problems creating my account here. Got the confirmation email from Mobile Nations pretty quickly. Did you check your spam folder? Maybe the email has been redirected there. When you receive the email you'll have 10 days to confirm your account, if I recall correctly. Good luck!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I got to the create an account space, filled in all of the information, through the verify that 'I am not a robot' then a page came up saying I might get something in my email from mobile nations (nothing has come yet) then tried to reply which takes me right back to create an account. I probably just signed up for some more adds which is what started my phone problems in the first place. My first question posted Oct. 6 titled "My phone connects to data automatically" is no longer valid as the phone now has no image so nothing works. Thanks for trying.
Check the spam folder. Also, are you sure you entered the correct account?
Hey, I'm also a newbie at AC, but I don't recall having any problems creating my account here. Got the confirmation email from Mobile Nations pretty quickly. Did you check your spam folder? Maybe the email has been redirected there. When you receive the email you'll have 10 days to confirm your account, if I recall correctly. Good luck!
Welcome to the forums! Thank you for helping out - how are you liking the forum so far?

Mad Chaps

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Check the spam folder. Also, are you sure you entered the correct account?

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for helping out - how are you liking the forum so far?

Thanks! It's been great so far! I discovered a few very cool games in the 'Games' forum and I also got a lead on what could be my new phone :). And there is a lot of useful info here for someone like me, who is a newcomer to Android. So yeah, I'm liking it a lot :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance