Is there a list of apps anywhere that are essential for all Android phones. I know there are a million apps on the phone but there a few basic apps that have to be there in order for the phone to work. I have a Lenovo V603 with 4.4.3 if it makes any difference.
    10-18-2015 12:53 PM
    Hi and welcome to AndroidCentral.

Are you asking which apps cannot be removed or disabled?
    10-18-2015 01:03 PM
    yes. I rooted the phone and took an app out that I shouldn't have but don't know what it is. I only removed one but it was essential to seeing the screens. I can get into settings through the drop down so I can see what apps I have and I can get to the play store through some adds that appear on my phone so I might be able to download the app that I need so I can use the phone to try and correct the other problems it has. But I need to know what app is missing, android. something I think. It may not be something in the play store. I had removed all of the downloaded apps I had (all four of them), removed the sd card, factory reset the phone (which I can still access) and I can still get adds popping up on the phone. It still automatically hooks up the wifi and /or data every minute, can't keep it off, so I removed the sim so at least it isn't costing me every time it tries to download something. Any good suggestions would be appreciated.
    10-18-2015 01:39 PM