I recently bought a mint condition Samsung Galaxy s5 from a seller on swappa.com. I have had no problems with it until recently. I noticed that the top left of the screen has begun to come off, now the entire left side of my phone screen can come off slightly. I don't distinctly remember dropping my phone causing the screen to come off. I do have a speck case on the phone. A few days ago the screen began to malfunction. The right side is mostly responsive while the left side is not. If I push the screen back in it works fine for a few minutes. Sometimes the screen doesn't work at all unless I turn my phone off and back on. I really do not want to buy a new phone. The screen has no scratches on it; I do not know if it needs to be replaces. Does anybody know the problem and how much it would cost to fix it? Thanks in advance.
    10-18-2015 08:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You've pretty much described the problem--the screen is coming undone. Perhaps this is why the seller was trying to sell it--maybe it was damaged or defective, and they tried to glue it back in place.

I would take the phone to a repair shop and ask for an estimate. Screen repair can cost anywhere from $100 to $200, depending on what has to be done.
    10-19-2015 02:22 AM