Hi all,

I am a very frustrated Samsung user. Recently I received a notification "software upgrade", hence I acknowledged. However since the upgrade I am experiencing several issues that I would like to share to see if anybody has had the same issues and if there are fixes available.

1. Connection to PC (USB) no longer works - I have downloaded Smart switch and Kies 3 with not luck "unrecognised device".

2. Flip case wont enable phone when opened - previously when I opened my case the phone came to life, now nothing. The automatic unlock for the flip cover is ticked however nothing.

3. Edge screen apps - I have lost the ability to use the edge screen. I'II press an app (example: contacts) which wont open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the edge screen but the same result. The biggest pain is this is random, sometimes I will try and open an app 10 times and then on the 11th it opens????????????

I just don't get it, I am very frustrated especially with the edge screen. I have been told I should do a factory reset which I am reluctant to do as I am in a foreign country working and I need my banking apps to function whilst I am away. If anybody else is experiencing the same or similar issues, please respond.

Thanks
    10-19-2015 04:37 AM
    Yep same issues....trying to get answers from Samsung at the moment

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-29-2015 07:36 AM