Is there a Double-Click option to dial a phone number?

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I am really tired of all these accidental calls and all I am doing is navigating the phone or just holding it "incorrectly". I have extended the touch time to max but it is not good enough. A Double-Click would seriously help. (Moto G)

Also, why is this light blue on white lettering? How about at least a dark blue so I can read what I am typing. Yes, it turns to a dark gray on white when I click out side the box but the extra work is almost useless.

SecurityNut

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Does your phone lock? If it does use a coded lock, so you cant dial out in your pocket.

And on other..go into messaging and inside your settings you can change fonts, size of fonts, message bubble shapes & colours, etc... . You will find a readable option.

Posted via the Android Central App

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Does your phone lock? If it does use a coded lock, so you cant dial out in your pocket.

And on other..go into messaging and inside your settings you can change fonts, size of fonts, message bubble shapes & colours, etc... . You will find a readable option.

Posted via the Android Central App

I do not see a lock just for the dialing of the phone. I had that in an earlier phone but I think that was "featured" out.
I do not see anything about Messaging but I figure that it is because I don;t do messaging.

Still, a double click to dial would be good.....

Emerogork

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
"Try Call Confirm from Google Play and put your in a case."
It would be nice if I could find "Google Play" on this $%^# phone and yes I do have my in a case but that scarcely prevents but 10% of the misdials..

I see Play books, Play Games, Play Movie, Play Music, Play News, and Play Sore, Are any of those "Google Play"?
I tried Play Store but it was full of so much garbage I gave up and still saw nothing to suggest that it is "Google" based.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12