Hi, I'm on a Nexus 6 running the AC App for Android. For a few weeks now, the forum list is not being updated, but when I click on a post, any new comments are shown.
    It started before I unlocked my bootloader last month, and I've reloaded the app from the Play Store 4 or 5 times since, with the forums still showing the same things as when the problem started (even after uninstalling/reinstalling)
    Any suggestions?
    10-20-2015 10:44 AM
    I can't imagine there's a compatibility issue with the N6, but don't go to your app list search for it in the search field. If it's not compatible it won't show up there. The my apps list will show you everything you've ever installed compatible or not and some may even allow you to install them but searching for it will weed out incompatible apps.

If you're running a compatible version and it simply isn't working, while installed clear the cache for the app and in security settings clear certificates. Restart and see if the app resumes function.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-20-2015 11:46 AM
    I can't imagine there's a compatibility issue with the N6, but don't go to your app list search for it in the search field. If it's not compatible it won't show up there. The my apps list will show you everything you've ever installed compatible or not and some may even allow you to install them but searching for it will weed out incompatible apps.

If you're running a compatible version and it simply isn't working, while installed clear the cache for the app and in security settings clear certificates. Restart and see if the app resumes function.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I had already tried the second thing before, but it didn't work.
    However, it's working now. Severely confused. Oh well
    thanks
    11-06-2015 10:51 AM
    try uninstalling, rebooting, then re-installing the app.
    11-06-2015 11:20 AM