HTC A9 Developer Edition with Verizon compatibility?

neo4uo

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone that watched the live presentation might can answer. I have been to the pre-order website and am a little confused. I am on Verizon wireless. I saw where it said support coming to Verizon at a later date? I also saw in the specs that the phone included band 13, which is Verizon I assume. I also saw where there was a developer edition that could be unlocked. Is the unlocked version the same thing as the Developer edition on the pre-order site? Also if I pre-order the phone now and I going to be able to use it for Verizon or is the coming soon a whole different phone with different hardware. To sum it up if I wanted a Dev Edition HTC A9 that works with Verizon can I pre-order now?

Thanks,

Leroy

Johnathon Morris1

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I want one also, I have been over the site over and over, yes I see that the unlock version does cover the verizon network. I called Verizon, tech said yes that is would work but that I need to can customer support to make sure they would allow a developer edition. But the way I see it, they do not have to know that it is not a verizon phone, so guess soon I will be ordering me a new phone..

Hope it lives up to expectations