Anyone that watched the live presentation might can answer. I have been to the pre-order website and am a little confused. I am on Verizon wireless. I saw where it said support coming to Verizon at a later date? I also saw in the specs that the phone included band 13, which is Verizon I assume. I also saw where there was a developer edition that could be unlocked. Is the unlocked version the same thing as the Developer edition on the pre-order site? Also if I pre-order the phone now and I going to be able to use it for Verizon or is the coming soon a whole different phone with different hardware. To sum it up if I wanted a Dev Edition HTC A9 that works with Verizon can I pre-order now?

Thanks,

Leroy
    10-20-2015 03:03 PM
    I want one also, I have been over the site over and over, yes I see that the unlock version does cover the verizon network. I called Verizon, tech said yes that is would work but that I need to can customer support to make sure they would allow a developer edition. But the way I see it, they do not have to know that it is not a verizon phone, so guess soon I will be ordering me a new phone..

Hope it lives up to expectations
    10-21-2015 04:17 PM
    I spoke with Verizon but the only thing that worries me is that Verizon 2g and 3g runs on cdma lte so if you don't have great lte service have no service
    10-23-2015 01:18 PM