Hi, since a couple of days now my phone (an HTC One M8) is showing several issues that make me think it has been infected or even worse hacked:

- My phone can't sync with any of google services (email, calendar, pictures)
    - Can't access the Play Store (already deleted Cache Data, App Data and uninstalled App updates).
    - Can't conecct to any device via USB
    - My PC isn't recognizing my phone, even through HTC Sync Manager

also

- Messaging apps (whatsapp and telegram) are showing message number notifications when there are not unread messages.
    - Alarms are not ringing

I also tried to intall Avast and AVG antivirus from my PC but it wasn't posible, altough it shows *** installed from Play Store.

I tried to perform a Hard Reset, but again anything happened, the screen just goes black and it does nothing.

I hope you can help me I don't know what else can I try.
    10-20-2015 05:08 PM
    You can try resetting the phone from Recovery mode. If you're running 5.1, you will need your Google password to access the phone after reset.

If your phone is on, turn it off.
    Press and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons, and then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
    Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery."
    Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
    While holding the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button once.
    Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to select it.
    Press the Volume Down button seven times to highlight "Yes - erase all user data" and press the Power button to select it.
    After the reset is complete, press the Power button to select the option to reboot your device.
    10-20-2015 05:23 PM