Hello, my Note 4 has just started to have two issues. When I plug in a charger (samsung or any brand) a message pops up saying "Charging paused, battery temperature to low". I have tried several different chargers and several different batteries and nothing changes. Also when the phone is on, shortly after it has been on it says Cooling down, closing some apps and soon after that it shuts off. I have read many posts about the phones over heating, but the phone is not actually hot at all. It seems as if a sensor in the phone is reading incorrectly. I have also tried a factory reset and it has the same issues. Any ideas?
    10-20-2015 10:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any drops, trauma, or water damage? That message often seems to be associated with devices that have fallen into water.
    10-21-2015 12:22 AM
    No physical damage was caused, it was working fine and then shut it self off. When I turned it back on, this message started. Water damage stickers show nothing. I took it into Verizon and they were about to send me out a replacement but then refused to help me once they realized it was not the original phone I upgraded to on my account. Samsung warranty is looking like my only option, but I will have to be out of a phone for 8-12 business days. Thats why I am hoping there is some fix I hadn't yet tried on my own.
    10-21-2015 02:59 PM
    One more thing to try is Safe Mode, in case some 3rd party app is causing the instability. I know you already did a factory reset, but apps may have automatically reinstalled after the reset was done, so this is still worth trying. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14686
    10-21-2015 07:16 PM