I can't access mobile data on my Samsung Galaxy Core prime - help!

A

AC Question

I have been into the Vodafone store, and chatted online to their advisors. The settings are checked, the microSIM has been changed, new data allowances have been added, there is no data bar on my account. This is a new phone and i have never been able to access mobile data. An EE sim works fine in my phone.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Did you buy it unlocked, or as a Vodafone or EE device. Did they check / reinstall the apn settings in More Networks - Mobile Networks.

Do you have Mobile Data turned on in the notification shade quick toggle switches, does it show as on in Data Usage - Mobile Data. Can you uncheck the data limit setting in Data Usage in case it's at zero.

Does About Device - Status show Vodafone as the network, and if you have a Sim Status setting there or similar does it show its active.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for registering. I can't think of anything. I sold a Samsung recently. If you bought it from Vodafone they should check it out. If you bought it online check the specific model number to see if it supports Vodafone 4g/LTE bands / frequencies. Different versions for different world regions or Carrier / networks have differing radios.
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/m...r-phone-is-supported-by-your-network-3597426/

Say hi in Android Central Community - Introductions and explain the issue. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'm a bit rusty.

If you go to More Networks - Mobile Networks - Preferred Network Type try it on 3g or GSM.
A Vodafone store or the seller should help you out as well, but hopefully someone can help here also.

Welcome to Android Central.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar