Hello All,

I've been having a frustrating issue with my Verizon Galaxy S5. Ever since I got this phone, I've always used the stock Message+ App (I never needed the anything fancy). Anyways, until yesterday, I never had a problem with it, until yesterday at work. I'm currently on a group message, and I realized those messages weren't downloading. I thought it may be a coverage issue because I work in a warehouse, and when I got home, some of them came through, but not all. Now, I have been home almost 12 hours with both WiFi and data on, but still some come through, and some do not, and even for the ones that do come through, it takes hours.

Now, I know that there are text messages because they are going to my individual threads with either a prompt to download, or a "downloading" message, but again, I still have messages from yesterday that are still "downloading". Q

Now, I've tried clearing the cache, deleting the group thread, using different messaging apps (Messaging and Hangouts), and I don't know what else to try.

Has anybody else had this issue, fixed it?
    10-21-2015 09:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you turn off wi-fi and just leave mobile data on?
    10-21-2015 11:33 AM