Hello Everyone,

I was hoping I could get a recommendation on a Bluetooth headset. I have gone thru several different models but I have not been happy with how they fit. None of them fit properly in my ear and in turn, I can hardly hear with them. I have to press them up against my ear.

What I have determined is that the Samsung wired headset that comes with the Note 4 works great. It fits in my ear perfectly. Is there a Bluetooth headset that has that type of earbud with an ear loop and maybe a small boom mike? Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth headset that meets those criteria?

Thank you all in advance for the time! Have a great afternoon!

Respectfully,
    George D.
    10-22-2015 09:27 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! My wife, who's a legal recruiter and constantly on the phone, swears by the Plantronics Voyager Legend. Almost every other in-ear headset fits poorly, but this one works well for her. Call quality and noise cancellation are excellent. I ended up getting one for myself. They're a bit pricey at full retail, but you can often find refurbished units (as I did) on places like Groupon Goods, Dailysteals.com, and eBay for around $40. Voyager Legend - Plantronics
    10-22-2015 12:29 PM