Can't send or receive MMS on Samsung Galaxy S5

A

AC Question

It's been working fine for months, but suddenly I cannot send or receive picture texts. What I RECEIVE is a message with a button to download, except it NEVER downloads. When I SEND, it just keeps "spinning" or AKA thinking about it, but it never goes or says failed to send.

Details:
I'm using Go SMS Pro, but this is also a problem on my stock Messages app.

NOTHING has changed in my settings. My data is on, MMS enabled, APN settings have not been messed with. It's something that just started happening last week with no warning.

I've uninstalled Go SMS Pro and reinstalled it, tried using the stock Messaging app, restarted the phone several times.

My carrier is StraightTalk on the Verizon network. I would really like to avoid talking to those idiots at StraightTalk, so I'm hoping someone can help me out. Also hoping to avoid doing a factory reset.

Thanks in advance!

ColorfulPets

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Well, apparently I'm an *****. I went to the link you provided and it asked for my phone number and phone model, which I provided. It then proceeded to tell me that my account was inactive. :eek: I'm on AutoPay and it never sent me a message or e-mail saying my card was declined this month. Reactivated and I can now send and received MMS again. THANK YOU! Still, I wonder why SMS worked but not MMS with no service? Strange. Anyway all set. Thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37