Samsung Galaxy S4 incoming phone calls appear they are coming from Europe help.

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon phone which was switched to ATT 5 months ago has worked fine until coming to FL from MI. Now many incoming calls with area code 352 come in as +35 261 36 001. This just started happening a few weeks ago once I got to FL. I saw another post similar in this forum but the answer someone gave didn't fit the setting in my phone. Samsung and ATT couldn't supply a answer of spending 3 hours messing with this issue. Even my husband called me from his cell and it showed a +98 country code and he was in the other room. Our area code in MI is 989. The phone is set to USA. Please advise because this is so annoying if I cannot return a business call by swiping the screen.
The Samsung tech had me go into safe mode and remove all the cache, and the ATT person told me to clear out all the phone messages and they checked all the settings too. I just transfer files to my computer with that Samsung Smart Switch and updated the phone. The only thing I haven't done is a factory reset. Hope someone has a easy answer. Thanks in advance.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your issues, so you moved your phone from Verizon to AT&T and it was good until you got to Florida from MI. Really odd, have you tried swapping your SIM card, you have wiped the caches as mentioned, have you fully reset the phone? I have not had much experience with moving a phone from Verizon to AT&T, I always sold off my old phone and when I left Verizon I left with no phones and a fresh AT&T phone to at the get go. Someone else will likely be able to shed more light on this.

swordfish48721

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. No I haven't done a master reset, although I did an update yesterday which took a long time. I thought perhaps that would have fixed the issue but it didn't . I noticed there was another post on this site from last year that was about the same problem I now have and the answer to him didn't help. My setting are different so I couldn't attempt to try what the person telling him.
Maybe someone out there does have an answer because I didn't get anywhere with Samsung or ATT. Thank you for your time answering my post.