Hey all, my wife and I have been happy boost mobile customers for almost 4 years.
    We have an LG Volt and Galaxy S3, "cue hecklers" both phones have been sufficent for quite some time but the S3 charging port is acting up and the Volts data no longer works so its time.

G3-S6-ZTE Warp??? Im not spending $300,400,500 on a cell phone & I know the S6 and G3 must be better phones but looking at the cameras, batteries Ram & Rom it looks pretty close to me?? Leaving out the techno jargon because it means nothing to me what gives? For $180 it looks like i can get a decent mid range phone with impressive stats? Thoughts?

Im on my phone now and cant seem to delete this emoji i accidentally clicked so enjoy lol 🗼
    10-24-2015 06:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, but are you asking if you should get the ZTE Warp instead of the Galaxy S6 or the LG G3? The latter two are going to be clearly superior devices, for many reasons: the speed of the processors, the quality of the cameras (not just the megapixels), the build quality, and the polish of the software. They may cost more, but when it comes to tech, it's usually better to spend a little more for the better device. I'd normally suggest the 2015 Moto G, but since you're on Boost Mobile, I believe you're stuck with whatever they have to offer. They only have what looks like the 1st generation Moto G, which isn't worth it these days.

It looks like the G3 is $329, so that's not too pricey.
    10-25-2015 12:31 AM