I just upgraded today and have had many issues trying to set my phone up.

1. I downloaded the zedge app to changes my notifications, and ringtones. It works with the ringtone, but i changed my notifications for like texts messages and it wont seem to save.

2. I cannot sync my contacts with facebook. They seem to only want to sync with Google,

3. the sound is terrible, and I have it turned up on max.

the onething I love about this phone is the battery is amazing.
    10-24-2015 07:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I have been reading that Facebook recently changed its API to take away the contact syncing function. Not sure why. It was never a native function with stock Android--that feature was always something that manufacturers modified the firmware to allow. But now, it seems like the contact syncing is no longer possible.

Rather than use the Zedge app, you may just want to download the notification tone onto your computer, then transfer it via USB to the Notifications directory. See this article for more info: Android 101: Adding your own custom sounds to Android events | Android Central

Are you talking about the main speaker sound quality, or the sound quality through headphones? I never really expect phone speakers to be any good. Even the really good ones (like HTC Boomsound speakers) don't really do justice to music.
    10-24-2015 11:05 PM