I recently got the update and upgraded to Android Version Marshmallow on my Nexus 5.
    I have two browsers Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
    While searching on the Google app I selected the Google Chrome option and pressed always by mistake
    I tried to go to apps and reset app preferences and when i pressed ok but nothing happened. I also tried to go to the additional settings(the second button from top right in apps in the symbol of settings) and I found that I could only change default browsers here and not revert it back to the way it was.
    Please help me I want to revert it back to the option box popping of selection between the two browsers and of always and just once when I select a link on the Google app
    10-25-2015 11:18 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

That seems to be one of the more confusing things with Marshmallow. You have two different places to reset or change app defaults, as you have noticed, but none of them will give you back the pop up menu to select once or always. The only way is if you install a new browser from the Play Store, then that menu will be back next time you try to open a link.

Don't ask me way
    10-25-2015 11:38 AM