I had an lg optimus f6 for about two years. I upgraded to an international unlocked version of the lg g4. Brand new in box. With my lg optimus i had a ton of problems with the phone freezing and a lot of latency. Especially with opening/closing the camera. When i opwned the gallery, i would only ever see black squares instead of the actual pics. I would always guess which one to click to share if it wouldn't freeze. Took the g4 today to my network people (metro pcs) and they switched out the sim card from my optimus and put it in the g4 so i could keep my number. The same freezing and issues with the camera and gallery are now happening!! How could this still be happening on a brand new device? Is my sim card to blame somehow? Should i get a new one? Im upset that i spent so much and one of the reasons i chose this phone was for the camera that i cant even use now. Please help how do i fix this?
    10-25-2015 01:21 PM
    Welcome.

Try removing the SIM for a while and see whether it makes a difference. If all is well with it removed, the SIM may indeed need replacing, which your carrier could do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-25-2015 03:15 PM