MY software crashed on my android a few days ago I tried to do a recovery by pressing the power down button, but it didn't do anything. I just want to retrieve my data. I've went to several places and they said there was nothing they could do. One guy said the battery could have something to do with the phone acting up but I don't know. I was wondering(since I don't have a SD card). If I could buy an SD card and do a ramdump to the new SD because it does give me that option? I need help. I have an HTC 610 Desire android. I am currently locked out of my phone completely, I cant even access the home screen.. That's the thing though my phone technically isn't on...P.S. I cracked my phone last year that could've damaged the hardware but I don't know can somebody help pleaaassee!!!
    10-26-2015 05:18 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you say you're locked out, do you mean the phone doesn't boot up properly? Does it even turn on at all? Or are you getting to a lockscreen and are prompted for a password that you don't know?
    10-26-2015 05:29 PM