Hi All,

Have recently upgraded to lollipop 5.0.2 on a Samsung Galaxy A3 on the EE network in the UK.

I now understand that the data toggle widget i was using is now not compatible so have uninstalled it.

With WiFi off, to turn on mobile data (4G) I swipe down from the top of the screen and press the button 'Mobile data'. This brings up the standard warning "Connecting via packet data may incur additional charges. Continue?". Pressing OK thus enables mobile data on my device.

HOWEVER!

To close my mobile data connection I would normally again swipe down, press the Mobile data button and be prompted to exit mobile data;

BUT

I keep getting the message I get in the first paragraph above ie. once mobile data is active, every press of the button in the notification bar is trying to connect me again, I am NOT getting the option to disable mobile data once it is on.

To disconnect I have to long press the button and disable mobile data from settings.

I think this may be a bug but obviously I am not sure. Please tell me I have not overlooked something simple, all other advice gratefully received.

Mat
    10-27-2015 02:14 PM
    i have this problem as well you have to like press multiple times to get it to turn off
    10-27-2015 03:39 PM
    Hi, I upgraded recently, 3 days ago and I'm having the same issue. I post here because I can't find any way to fix it on the Internet.
    The first time I disabled mobile data, I hap a pop-up to disable it with the option "do not show again" and I hit it to disable mobile data without having to confirm it. Now I can't disable it even by clicking many times.
    Thanks for your help
    12-15-2015 03:17 PM
    Same here. I got tired of being asked if I really want to disable mobile data, so I clicked the "don't ask me again" box, and now the icon that should turn my mobile data off just turns it on again. No way to restore that silly prompt?
    03-20-2016 08:08 PM