I have a Qtab Q400 its probably Chinese and its running on android jelly bean 4.2.2 and is rooted .. The problem that I am facing is an error on play I cannot download any app .. Resetted it thrice .. Nothings happening .. What I think caused the error is something I did to the host file in the etc folder .. What I did was that because my gmail account wasn't accepting my email and so play store or any other Google app wasn't opening I read a thread about the solution and the solution was to give root access by inserting a '#' before the second line and then reboot .. Well that worked and then when I logged in with my email .. I was able to access all the apps and even download two or three .. The next day .. I tryed to download an app .. It failed .. Repeated for hundred times .. Failed .. It first says its downloading and that blue bar starts moving but then .. Failed .. I did try to go again to the host file and remove the '#' and restart but unfortunately .. Nothing happens .. I am out of solutions tried searching every site and no one has the answer .. Please help and I am ready to give any more information required .. Thank you soo much in advance
    10-28-2015 07:44 AM