So about a year ago, we bought a new laptop computer complete with MacAfee software. The MacAfee software we purchased with the computer also came with the option of installing an android version onto our phones (mine is a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini). It has been working fine up until yesterday afternoon when it went all haywire on me. It kept giving all these notifications about how I needed to protect my device by registering for Google Push Service. When I try to implement that it always says "registration failed, try again later" and it's not been able to do that for a whole day now. I tried to uninstall it, and disable it, but to no avail. Keep in mind that it doesn't even give me a notification that it can't uninstall it, I've tried to go through my applications manager, my security options etc, to try and get rid of it, but every time I try to tap the "Uninstall" or "Disable" buttons, it does nothing, won't even give me a notification that it failed or anything.

Ever since this happened, by phone runs really slow, and it takes about a half an hour to send one text message. I also drains my battery so fast it's insane. It's frustrating!

Anyone have any suggestions?
    10-29-2015 10:25 AM