Do any Samsung S4 sold for Straight Talk through Walmart work on Verizon towers?

A

AC Question

I purchased the S4 Straight Talk at our local Walmart last week and am having trouble with service and am having to use area codes to call local numbers. I contacted Straight Talk customer service several times because had trouble getting "stuff" moved over to new phone from my previous one and getting the phone activated.
I have been using the Samsung Centura with Straight Talk for several years and have had no problems and local calls have not needed the area code.
I was told that my previous phone ran on Verizon towers, but now I will be using AT&T for my S4 and their service is not the most dominant in my area. I contacted Straight Talk again and asked if I could order an S4 to use with Verizon instead of AT&T. I never got a "straight" answer via phone, so then went back to our local Walmart and the sales person in Electronics Dept said that all of their S4s use AT&T, not Verizon. How can I find and S4 to use with Straight Talk and Verizon towers?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463