LG V10 screen scratched after 4 hours

A

AC Question

Just got the LG V10 and the screen is already scratched. T-Mobile did not have any screen protectors when we bought it and one has been ordered. Is there anywhere to getting the screen replaced or repaired.

benvolio28

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Same story here. 5 days in and I've been babying my phone since I don't have a case and I've got a noticeable Nick on the screen. Not that I was expecting it to never happen, but between the age and the Gorilla Glass I didn't figure it would get dinged or scratched this quickly.

Stone Axe

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, me too. Part of the reason that I bought this phone was that it had dual glass on the screen and is tough.

I hate cases and I was looking forward to not needing a case for this phone. But not having a case means that the screen sits flat on the glass and it immediately picked up fine micro scratches on the screen. That did not make me happy.

However, the fine scratches on my screen are not visible at all when the phone is in use. They are just visible when the phone is off and the light hits it at the right angle.

I'm reserving judgement for now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary