I have an LG G Vista and it was recently started doing this annoying thing where I'll either have to push on the text box multiple times to get my keyboard to even come up or the text box will be up and I'll be trying to type (my word suggestions pop up and it makes the noise of me hitting the keys) and nothing is coming up until I'm about half through my text.

I have tried turning the phone off and on, and that did not help. I tried force stopping the keyboard and clearing the cache, and that didn't help.

I am using the LG Keyboard (which is also me default keyboard).

I am starting to run out of ideas, other than throwing my phone at the wall.

Any suggestions??? Thanks!!!
    11-02-2015 09:45 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then reboot normally and try installing a 3rd party keyboard, like Google Keyboard. If that doesn't work, then it's likely there's a problem with the touchscreen digitizer. If the phone is still under warranty, contact LG.
    11-02-2015 12:16 PM