I am unsure if I am posting in the right place and apologies If Im not.
    Is it ok for my phone company to make me wait over a month to have my Samsung Galaxy s6 repaired?
    I purchased the phone in June this year so it is only a few months old. The phone was having major issues so I needed to get it repaired and it is under warrenty so that was fine.
    My phone company gave me an estimated time of 2 weeks for them to repair it. When I called them at the end of the 2 week period asking where my phone was, they said that they were unable to repair it and had to send it to samsung to get fixed.
    I called samsung and they had no idea where my phone was. When I called back my phone company they told me I would have to wait an extra few weeks until I get my phone back. They could not give me a replacement phone to use in the meantime.
    I have had this issue with every single one of my samsung phones and sometimes it even comes back in worse condition than it was when I sent it in for repairs and have been months without a phone at times.
    Can my phone company to do this and leave me without a phone for months? Any advice would be appreciated!

Updated: My phone company is Vodafone Australia.
    11-02-2015 05:13 PM
    I am unsure if I am posting in the right place and apologies If Im not.
    Is it ok for my phone company to make me wait over a month to have my Samsung Galaxy s6 repaired?
    I purchased the phone in June this year so it is only a few months old. The phone was having major issues so I needed to get it repaired and it is under warrenty so that was fine.
    My phone company gave me an estimated time of 2 weeks for them to repair it. When I called them at the end of the 2 week period asking where my phone was, they said that they were unable to repair it and had to send it to samsung to get fixed.
    I called samsung and they had no idea where my phone was. When I called back my phone company they told me I would have to wait an extra few weeks until I get my phone back. They could not give me a replacement phone to use in the meantime.
    I have had this issue with every single one of my samsung phones and sometimes it even comes back in worse condition than it was when I sent it in for repairs and have been months without a phone at times.
    Can my phone company to do this and leave me without a phone for months? Any advice would be appreciated!
    Who is your phone company? I've not heard of sending a phone to the actual phone service provider for repair.
    11-02-2015 05:27 PM
    It depends on where you are and who your carrier is.

I've had phones replaced on the spot (with apologies for having to replace my phone, yet), and I've had a new phone overnighted to me.

About the only time I had to wait was when one phone that had just come out went bad within days, so they had to replace it with a new one (and evidently couldn't do that from stock).
    11-03-2015 12:30 AM
    It is Vodafone Australia.
    11-06-2015 11:16 PM
    As my phone was 4 months old they refused to replace it outright. Im still waiting for my phone to come back. They have actually credited me with a month's bill (apparently although it isnt showing up yet) but its so frustrating being without!
    11-06-2015 11:17 PM