Back button won't work
    Keyboard won't show up
    Can't go to settings to get in to look and fix problem
    Sim card replaced and new phone number
    Problem still exist.
    Someone sent a virus through a text message that automatically open when I checked to see who was calling. No Antivirus app works!
    And even though it says everything is ok...It is far from fine when someone can call from a phone number I dont recognize and lock up all functions on my phone. This phone has had hard resets done twice...no results! Replaced with a new phone....no results! New Sim Card and phone number...no results! What can be done...this is so frustrating!
    Ugggggh!
    11-03-2015 12:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you set up the replacement phone, did the same problems immediately recur, or did it happen after reinstalling a lot of your apps? If the latter, then it's probably some 3rd party app you installed that's causing problems. Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21843

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    11-03-2015 02:42 PM