I have wifi at home and work my old phone just al;ways auto connected, but my new lgg4 does not i have to agree to terms everyday! Is there something i am missing?
    11-03-2015 01:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're talking about at work only, right? Does it connect automatically to your home wi-fi?

What kinds of terms are you talking about? Do you mean your work wi-fi always requires you to enter a password?

Another possibility is if the phone is always trying to connect to xfinitywireless instead. If you have Comcast as an ISP, your router automatically broadcasts a public xfinitywireless SSID that anyone can connect to (provided they're also Comcast customers). If your phone is connecting to that network instead, it will prompt you to enter your Comcast username and password.
    11-03-2015 02:30 PM
    If you have Comcast as an ISP, your router automatically broadcasts a public xfinitywireless SSID that anyone can connect to (provided they're also Comcast customers). If your phone is connecting to that network instead, it will prompt you to enter your Comcast username and password.
    Remind me to never use Comcast.

It's a good idea - lots of hotspots for their customers, but as usual, corporate turn their brains off on this one. You should be able to set certain MAC addresses to just connect (like your own devices).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-29-2016 11:50 AM
    Remind me to never use Comcast.
    LOL! Everyone will probably think I'm crazy, but I actually like Comcast. They've always given me good service, and have been very responsive when I had an issue or complaint. The only other game in town here (besides satellite) is AT&T U-Verse, and I had some pretty lame experiences with them early on.
    01-30-2016 01:13 PM