Just bought new Samsung Galaxy S6 and noticed when I just turn on the phone camera the entire screen gets blurred for 2-3 seconds before showing normal Live View. Post that it shoots perfect pictures. Why the focusing mini lag at startup? The problem doesn nit occur repeatedly. Once the Camera is in the flow I can turn on and off the camera and get it work fine. The problem resurfaces when Camera is operated after a long time say 30 to 40 minutes more. Is this Normal?
    11-03-2015 03:07 PM
    Welcome.

Yes, I believe it is. Nothing to worry about.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-03-2015 03:37 PM
    My Camera last evening took 7 seconds to Focus at Startup. This is not normal. I went to the service center and luckily I stumbled upon someone known and got My phone replaced as "DOA or Dead on Arrival" after I showed the samsung service center guys the problem. Its late evening and I just got my new phone(replaced one) and the problem isnt there anymore. I am posting this as I want other users to know that Camera Blur at startup is actually a real problem that shouldn't be there and the camera should focus launch and focus within 0.7 seconds as claimed by Samsung.

(I am the one who posted the question first as a Guest User)
    belodion likes this.
    11-05-2015 05:46 AM
    Welcome as a new member.

Seven seconds is a different matter from the two or three seconds mentioned in your opening post. Some of my phones show blur for a harmless second or two when opening Camera, and that's what I was thinking of.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-05-2015 08:15 AM