Lg V10 or motorola droid turbo 2???

Eddie Pollock

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I would get the LG V10. I waited so long for the phone, and was worried that I had built it up too much in my mind, but it seems as though this phone keeps on surprising me. I could go on and on about the parts of this phone I love, but i think it'd be more helpful to tell you the shortcomings (if you can really call them that):

1) Size. Personal preference, but might be too big for some. I, for one, have already gotten use to the size. I use my old phone as a media device now, and I can't seem to understand how I got anything done on a phone with that screen size.

2) Cases. Right now, the cases that are out have a problem where they interfere with the scanner working correctly. I adjusted the way I hold my finger to the scanner and voila, problem solved. Plus, many won't be using a case for the phone considering it's durability, I just got one because it's what I'm used to, I'm sure it'll be naked within a month.

3) Software. It is not stock Android, you know that, I know that, my mother knows that (well, maybe she doesn't). The V10 runs a skinned version of Android. It is LG's own, and is a furthered version of the G4's. Some people don't really have a preference, some love it, and some hate it. Me, personally? I love running some sort of Augmented Android, as it most often takes all of the OS' original features and adds on whatever the manufacturer deemed missing. I've used the UI from the major companies (HTC, Samsung, Motorola, and LG) and I find that my favorite has to be LG. It pretties up Android and adds on many useful, easy to access features that don't muck up, tie down, clutter, or slow down the OS. The V10 is a snappy beast due to LG's highly optimized UI.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci