How can i mark & store "junk" emails coming into my Samsung S5?

A

AC Question

Not answered yet. for some emails like AARP, i can't even see the offending email address o how can i type it in? is there some way to cut and paste the addresses into a spam folder? and where do i find that folder?

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
In Gmail there is a Spam folder for email automatically found by Gmail to be Spam. There is a Junk folder for email found by you to be junk or spam. If it's a Gmail account, do the following to setup email filters. If not a Gmail account the same idea applies and you can probably setup the same functionalityby logging into the webmail interface for your email service. You can create folders (aka labels) and filter any email. not just spam.

1. Log into Gmail online. Click on a message you want to filter.
2. Click on the 'More' drop-down arrow. Select 'Filter messages likke these.'
3. In the connfiguration box that opens, check the fields for the correct information to filter the desired emails. Usually you can just accept the default, the email address. When done click on 'Create filter wth this search.
4. Next configuration box, put a checkmark in 'Skip the Inbox.' Put a checkmark in 'Apply the labe' and in the drop-down select Junk or wherever you want these messages to go.
5. Before clickiing on 'Create filter' you will probably want to check 'Also apply filter to # matching messages.'

Done. All email matching the specified criteria will now automatically go directly to the place designated.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer