Phone keeps displaying the message Unfortunately, WeQR has stopped. Its an Irulu u2 smartphone runnung android 4.3. Question is there something i can uninstall to make this go away or something i can update. what is the WeQR on android
    11-04-2015 06:16 PM
    Hi..i've the same issue with the same phone.. How you resolved it??
    11-09-2015 02:31 PM
    Phone keeps displaying the message Unfortunately, WeQR has stopped. Its an Irulu u2 smartphone runnung android 4.3. Question is there something i can uninstall to make this go away or something i can update. what is the WeQR on android
    Has anyone found a solution for this problem yet
    11-11-2015 10:32 PM
    I'm looking for a guide that show me how to hard reset MY irulu u2.
    The standard reset reinitialize the phone but with the same problem..
    Pls help me
    11-13-2015 04:22 PM
    De telefoon houdt de melding Helaas heeft WeQR gestopt.wie kan mijn helpen?
    12-03-2015 04:15 PM
    Has anyone found a solution for this problem yet
    I also face same problem.
    Anyone please help.
    12-26-2015 02:57 AM
    Finnaly, I got it
    I have followed the instrucctions from "Mich Charles Bethels" (in the facebook)

download rom toolbox(i prefer de lite version),dowload it to your computer and also dowload mobilego(wodershare)(install this one to your computer)

as u know,de pop um otification(unfortuately WeQr has stopped),wont allow you operate our device,but you can still do that(that is the difficult part of it)....just try to make your figer move fast.....as soon as you press ok o your screen,it gives you like 0.8 seconds to operate your phone(i figured that oe out myself and that was where i almost gave up)...try connecting your device to PC after you launch the mobilego app on the computer(PC) ...if it doesnt conect,use the 0.7 seconds tricks to on USB debugging under settings(settings>developers>USB debugging)

if it connects to the app,then you are just one step away to free your phone

trust me on this....i did it for a friend yesterday after i searched online without any answer,i had to figure this myself,but i regretted hard resetting the phone before i tried this tricks.....when connect to the app,just let me know

the usefuless of wondershare mobile go is to install the rom toolbox.apk(just click "install" on the app,it bring a pop up where u ca select the romtoolbox apk file,then click "ok" and it will install it....u dont need to press ur phone since u can access it from the PC,but ofcourse our funny WeQr guy is still there and if u access the "app" option by de left side of your mobilego app,you can see that under system apps,there is the WeQr.but u cant uninstall it from there because system apps "cant" be uninstalled....hence that is the essence of root access and romtoolbox.....using same 0.7secs chance to press your phone,launch the romtoolbox and accept the supersuer request before the time elapses....then click on app manager.....here comes the big deal....try scrollig downwards untill u get to the WeQr app,if u get to this poit,then trust me,you have succeeded,just click on it and you will see other options,whether to freez,uninstall and other options....ofcourse,it made a fool out of you and a pay back wont be bad....just uninstall it and immediately you will stop seeing tho notificatio....your droid is bak....thank me if you succeed.....all you need are:PC,USB cable,mobilego wondershare(exe file for PC),romtoolbox lite (apk for your phone) and 2 other important "items",persistence and patience

But, I also had to install KingRoot in the mobile because roomtoolbox said that It isn't root.
    01-06-2016 04:37 AM