Note 5 Cant Send Pictures With Bluetooth

A

AC Question

Hi all I have had my Note 5 for a week now and I love it very much but im having trouble sending (anything) pictures to other paired devices like laptop and desktop (both are not apple), I thought it might be old hardware on the laptop but my desktop being a year old has Good quality components ie i7 4930K CPU, Asus Rampage 4 Black edition Mobo, etc. I have the areal connected to my desktop and the Note 5 and desktop are paired to each other but when I try to send a picture it says "sending file to desktop" and then "file not sent" if I look in the top of the screen drop down menu and click on the 'sending failed' note it mentions the picture name, the desktop and "connection failed". I have tried to delete the paired devices and re-pair them, force stop the bluetooth and clear the cache and data. Is this a software problem or a hardware problem if its a hardware problem who can I take it to for them to look at it so they can tell Dodo my provider I need a replacement im in Australia. Thanks all.