So i rooted my friend's tablet because it had some viruses that made into system files. I deleted some of them. While picking them i also deleted systemui which killed the tablet. Its just stuck at the boot menu. Wipe partition doesnt work, factory reset doesnt work. I can probably find the systemui.apk file from my other friends. Is there a way i can place it there ? Like i said it just doesnt open i cant do anything. Im not the kind of person that would do such a stupid thing but rooting this tablet was a pain in the *** cause it had viruses + it was given from government so it had blocked usb access blocked apk installs etc. So i really really need help if you guys have no idea what to do i can maybe send it to warranty but its pretty dangerous because i rooted it so they might not take it back. Any help would be apprecieated i can probably do some complicated stuff but explain it as good as possible. Thanks for the help guys.
    11-05-2015 12:27 PM
    So i rooted my friend's tablet because it had some viruses that made into system files. I deleted some of them. While picking them i also deleted systemui which killed the tablet. Its just stuck at the boot menu. Wipe partition doesnt work, factory reset doesnt work. I can probably find the systemui.apk file from my other friends. Is there a way i can place it there ? Like i said it just doesnt open i cant do anything. Im not the kind of person that would do such a stupid thing but rooting this tablet was a pain in the *** cause it had viruses + it was given from government so it had blocked usb access blocked apk installs etc. So i really really need help if you guys have no idea what to do i can maybe send it to warranty but its pretty dangerous because i rooted it so they might not take it back. Any help would be apprecieated i can probably do some complicated stuff but explain it as good as possible. Thanks for the help guys.
    Welcome to the forums!

Can't help you with the issues, but if this is a current government tablet, it needs to go right to the IT Dept and certainly doesn't need to be rooted.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-05-2015 12:54 PM
    Since there is USB restrictions, I'm not sure if there is a way to save the device.
    11-05-2015 01:01 PM
    Here is a way to repair ur device software if u can't acess anything just turn it off and charge it above 80℅ then download it's stock ROM from google.flash it in ur device and it will be working properly(but data stored in internal storage will be deleted)
    02-04-2017 02:55 AM