My S4 recently began to be inconsistent in charging while in desk mode in the IBolt dock. This is the behavior. When placed in the dock, it goes into desk mode as usual. At times, it will charge all night as expected this the clock illuminated, and be fully charged in the morning. More and more frequently, however, it will go dark after a few hours, then begin to periodically vibrate. This vibration stops if I remove it from the dock, but resumes if I reattach it. I have to connect it to a non dock charger, at which point the large discharged battery icon appears and the charging animation ensues. After charging for a few minutes, I can then reboot. When I docked the phone, I made sure that I closed any active apps, and that the "lightning bolt" was displayed on the status bar. This is happening now more nights than not, and it doesn't seem to matter what the charge level is when I dock the phone.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    11-05-2015 09:53 PM
    Welcome to the forums. It might be a bad cable connection on the dock's side. I found their website: https://ibolt.co/customer-support

You might want to contact them in case there is a warranty or recall.
    11-06-2015 09:53 AM