I have a samsung galaxy s3. For approx 6-8 months after i select an app to start (can be any of 5 apps that i use regulary) i get a screen that opens asking me to install a game (always a game). I did a google search and android central forum questions showed questions from s3 and an s4 user(s) having this similar problem. I signed up for an Android central user id and my searching. Way to many questions appeared even after i filtered my search. So I decided to ask the same question and answer it myself because what I did resolved the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 09:00 AM
    In my case I had downloaded and used Download Music Paradise Pro. I had it on my galaxy s3 for some time with no problems. But after a bit the events in my question started happening. So after some searching I came across a few questions relating to mine and 1 suggested it could be the app I mentioned above. So I uninstalled that app and my problem went away. As a side note after removing it I went into play store and could not find that app. I believe an update to that app caused the trouble because I had been using it without problem for a while. It wouldn't be the first time that bad programming was the ultimate cause of the trouble.
    Hope this may help others even on newer Samsung Galaxy products.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 09:17 AM