Galaxy Note 5 Clock and Music app problems.

A

AC Question

Hi there!

I just got my note 5 a few days ago. It works fine most of the time but I've got 2 issues.

1. My clock app icon (which I've placed on home screen) hour hand doesn't update. The minute and second hand update just fine when I'm not using that screen (but they doesn't move in real time when I'm looking at the screen which I think it's normal?) But hour hand never updates unless I tap and hold the icon.

For example if the time is 6.38 it might show 2.38 or 3.38 with the hands frozen. I'm not sure this is theme related issue since I've changed the theme once but now I'm back to default theme.

2. This is related to the music app. Whenever I add more than one song to playlist or queue, the order is always messed up. Is there a way I can add song in a correct order? (Sort by artist then albums then track number, for example)

Thanks in advance
James

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For the Clock issue, are you talking about the app shortcut icon, or the widget? Make sure you're using the widget, unless you'd really prefer an animated app icon.