So i have a badly cracked screen but its been like that for a while as well as i have dropped it in water before an stuck it in rice and it was fine...but just today i dropped my Samsung galaxy S 3 in water today and when i turned it on it was working fine..but a few min later the screen had started flickering white lines across it left to right...i ran home an put it in a bowl of rice...i haf it in there for about 4 hours but when i turned it on the screen was a purple coulor..i pushed on the screen a lil an it went back to normal coulor then the screen kept gettin whiter and brighter...i han hear what sounds like a loose whire sound commin from my phone at times and i dont know if it will be fine or if i should stick it back in rice or if i should go take it to get fixed someone please gov me advice on what to do
    11-07-2015 09:17 PM
    Take your phone to get fixed, it sounds like its been through a lot of trauma - poor phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-07-2015 11:30 PM
    Also at this point, you can likely buy a new phone for less money, you can certainly buy a used phone for less money. It might not be worth repairing it.
    11-07-2015 11:36 PM